Thursday, February 17, 2011

I think this is it!!!! We're almost there BABY!!!!

For the past few days now at work, everyone is stopping me in the kitchen or washroom and asking me how our adoption is coming along. I came home tonight telling my husband that something is up in the air. I can feel it. I said, things are really moving for us I think.

Tonight, as I am currently studying I just felt like checking Dixie’s blog for the 10th time probably today. And to my surprise... This is part of her blog. I really want to scream and jump up and down but my husband is sleeping... I think I am going to wake him up... he deserves to know as well.

Here it is: I need families who want to adopt children from the Toddler House and not just babies! It has been a long time since I did not have a waiting list of families whose dossiers were here at GLA waiting for a proposal. Everyone that is on my list now, has a baby scheduled to proposed to them and they are sitting on my desk. I just need a quiet day so I can do them all in the same day! Hopefully, tomorrow, I can get 2 or 3 more proposals done and make some families very happy!

What does she mean make some familes very happy!!! I am just freeking out right now!

Please continue to pray hard for our little Kyanna to come home.

2 comments:

Brendan and Mary said...

Really hoping to find out tomorrow that your long-awaited call came! Thinking of you...have a good sleep ;)

Joy said...

Oh, I hope so! Looking forward to sharing some of the excitement when you get your news :)