Wednesday, February 23, 2011

See Kyanne Berline Cormier in action

I am so blessed to have selected GLA as our orphanage or should I say, so grateful that they accepted our application after saying no twice because we have not been married 10 years. I knew there was something with this orphanage and I just couldn’t let it go. I tried a 3rd time and they said yes. Yes to this beautiful little girl is what I am so grateful for. I can't wait to squeeze her in my arms and give her big kisses! xoxox

When we received our proposal, there were 20 pictures and 4 video clips included. This is so precious. We’ll have souvenirs for our little Kyanne of when she was little.

Here she is in action... the one and only Kyanne aka Berline @ GLA.

Check this out… we haven’t even met yet and she is already into Yoga like her mommy! I know that we’re going to make a great team.















1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sylvie and Victor Congrats!!! I am so happy for the both of you and can not wait to meet little Kyanne!!! :)
Ashlee