Saturday, February 26, 2011

Why Kyanne and not Kyanna???

When we first picked out her name while in D.R. 2 years ago, we decided on Kyanna. During those 2 years, we have always said that we would probably call her Kyanne as a nick name but her real name would be Kyanna. So to make a long story short, when it was time to write the letter to GLA and to accept the referral we had to put her Canadian name and we decided that we were going to go with what we would be calling her at home instead of having a nick name and make it more confusing because she knows her name as Berline now. I really like that name as well, but when we chose her name in D.R. it was a special moment as well and it’s really meaningful for us. By having both names, she is being watched over by all her guides in heaving watching over her.

Kyanne: It had been over a year that we were trying to figure out a name for our daughter and the day after my dad passed away, we were on vacation in D.R. and the name just came to us and we both knew that the tought came from a higher level and someone watching over us and her.

Berline: I went to see my sister in law last night with the pictures and she thought that we had picked Berline for her name. When I explained that it was the name given by her birth Mother, she said we thought it was you because Ber ( Bernice, who was my step-daughters mother’s name who is now looking over us with my dad. I am confident that she had it all planned out with my dad and the rest of our Guardian Angles and Guides.) Line (my mom is Noëlline) so the Name Berline is once again as meaningful as Kyanne.

No comments: