Monday, November 28, 2011

Fun day!

This morning was the beginning of my time with my precious one!


Kyanne woke up at 10 this morning, she would have slept longer, but I went to check on her and Sam and George beat me to her room and they were already sniffing her through the bars of her crib and she was laughing. It did not take her long to get up and stretch her arms for mommy to take her in her arms.

Breakfast: that was a mess today! I have her plain yogurt and the juice of frozen blueberries. She enjoyed the first few bites until she started making a mess. She had yogurt all over her face. She finished off with a piece of bagel with peanut butter and her favourite banana!




When we were done cleaning up the kitchen, I decided to dress her warm and bring her for a walk on the beach with my off road stroller. We had a bit of a challenge to go down to the beach. We are doing break water in front of our house because the last few storms, we lost lots of land by the ocean. It’s not quite finished but I managed to get us down there. Sam and George felt freedom! They were running like crazy on the beach. Like usual, Kyanne was being quite and was staring at the new scenery. I felt at peace. My babies and I running on the beach at the end of November and it was 15 degrees Celsius. I can’t ask for more! I tried getting Kyanne out of the stroller so she would walk on the sand but she did not want to. I put her back in the stroller and she fell asleep in the bumpy ride.



Kyanne was being her silly self this afternoon. She was running around the kitchen laughing and wanting to play ... catch me!!! She learned to give the dogs a treat. I was afraid she was going to try and eat it but she knew it was for them. Yesterday, she was taping George and I was trying to show her to be gentle and today she was going to hit her again and she smiled and gave her a kiss on the back. She was really proud of herself!










 
I guess Sam and George are a great help! They were following her and sniffing her bum. I walked up to her and they smelled something alright LOL!

This afternoon, matante Rose and Christine came for a visit. She was shy at first like usual and slowly got used to them. She was tired at that point and I put her to bed for a nap before supper. She cried in my bed for not even 1 minute and then fell asleep on my chest then off to her crib.

By the time Victor came home from work, I had supper all ready for us. I baked some kind of white fish with rice and broccoli. It did not take long for Kyanne to finish her piece of fish. Victor had to give her another piece. She was eating it like there was no tomorrow. I guess we’ll be having fish again.

I don’t know if I should be concerned or not but she did not drink milk today at all. I tried to give her bottle several times and she says no with her head and turns away. She did drink lots of water but no milk. I might try to give it to her in a regular glass tomorrow and her if she will drink it. This evening, Kyanne was a little bit hipper. We played for a long time with her blocks and doing stretches.

I washed her hair this evening. She smells so good! I left her braids. I will decide what to do or who I will go see for help.


When I tried to make her fall asleep, Sam was laying in our bed. As soon as she started crying, he jumped out and went on the couch downstairs. I guess Sam is an old lady now and she needs peace and quiet LOL! I tried to put her in her crib 3 times and she started crying right away. I don’t know if its because she wasn’t tired or if she is just being fussy. I sat down on a stool by her crib and she was holding my finger and watching me. I stayed there till she fell asleep. Good night all! I can feel a busy day ahead.

No comments: