Friday, November 18, 2011

On our way to Haiti!

The last few days have just been a dream! I am sitting at the airport in Halifax waiting to bord and do an overnight in NYC! I don't think my brain has stoped processing since Monday. Tomorrow I will have my little girl in my arms. I probably won't blog while i'm there but will update whdn we arrive home.

Liette, Kori, Adrienne, Denise ... Your turns will soon be here as well. I will make sure to take lots of pics and videobof your little ones at GlA!

7 comments:

ourpartyof4 said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! So happy for you both!!! Can't wait for you to bring that sweet little girl home where she belongs!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations:) Funny to think I have been following your blog for two years now and you probably just flew over my house (it's the red one on the hill by the lake, not far from the end of the runway in Halifax ha ha). Best wishes for your journey to Haiti to bring your daughter home!

Adrienne said...

Enjoy every moment of excitement - can't wait to see pics!!
Have a great trip :)

Marie said...

Congratulations! I heard about your story through Denise...and I believe Dixie mentioned you guys while she was in Saskatoon. We will be travelling to GLA in January to work there, and I look forward to following your story. God Bless!

Anonymous said...

oh wow!! Je t'ai manqué juste avant ton départ du bureau...j'ai un p'tit cadeau pour toi; en fait, c'est pour Kyanne! Elle sera à la maison à temps pour voir la nouvelle neige de la première tempête cet hiver! Félicitations encore!
Rachel H.

Jess said...

So very excited for you!! CONGRATS!! :)

Sharla said...

Congratulations!!! So happy for you!