Monday, November 14, 2011

PACK YOUR BAGS!!!!!

After 3 Years 4 Months 2 Weeks 1 Day... We got the email saying that we are ready to bring our baby girl home!!!! I will blog later to say how I have been feeling the past couple of weeks and today. But for now, I just wanted to share the joy!!!!

*******************************************

From: Adoptions GLA

Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 15:52:06 -0500
Subject: PACK YOUR BAGS!!!!!
To: Sylvie Cormier sylviecormier77@gmail.com

Congratulations Victor and Sylvie! The time has finally come!

I have Berlines' visa in my hand, so you can make your travel plans anytime!
Let me know what you are thinking in terms of dates and flights and we will get it arranged for you to come and pick up your daughter!

Once again, congratulations and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Melissa Friesen

8 comments:

Proudmama said...

Congratulations! What a long time to wait, but it looks like it was well worth it. Safe travels!

Courtney

Denise said...

So happy for you!! And now the next phase of your life can begin - holding your darling little girl in your arms:)

Gen said...

Hi Sylvie,
I have been reading your blog for a while, but I never commenter. It seems like today is a great time to start!
Congratulations! I am so excited for you!
Enjoy every second of your trip to Haiti!

Adrienne said...

So happy for you!! Can't wait to hear ALL the details!!!
:)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations:) You must be over the moon!
I remember when I first found your blog, when we started our adoption process...and now your dream has come true! It is wonderful to see your patience and perseverance has ended with a very happy story. It gives me hope too.
Can't wait to hear more about your journey to bring her home.
Best wishes for all your travel plans:)

Julie said...

Woohoo!!!!! So excited for you and Victor, Sylvie! Safe travels and we'll see you when you get back with your sweet baby girl!

Julie S.

ourpartyof4 said...

YIPEEE!!!!! COngratulations Sylvie and Victor!!!!!
I am so thrilled for you both!
I can't wait to see photos of the three of you at HOME!!!

Mary said...

Congratulations! So happy you can finally hold your sweet girl in your arms...forever!