Monday, January 4, 2010

2010 here we go!

More than a month has passed with absolutely no adoption news. I have been checking my tracking numbers to see when our dossier would leave DFAIT and go to Haitian Embassy. One of my friends told me to call them up and see where our dossier was at. I did and DFAIT said they received the package on Nov 27th and they sent it to Embassy on Dec 1, 2009. So much for my tracking numbers LOL! I am really not good with numbers so I probably wrote the tracking numbers incorrectly. I just left a voice mail with the Haitian Embassy to see what they are doing with our dossier...
Christmas passed and I’m still alive. This was supposed to be the Christmas that we would have our little girl with us. I guess live is not far. It was actually a very good Christmas. We had family, food and drinks. What else could we have asked for? I am very fortunate to have a wonderful family.

I am hoping that 2010 will bring nothing but good news. I really need things to get moving.

No comments: