Thursday, January 28, 2010

Immigration papers are done and left wiht Express Post.

January 28, 2010 Today we went to mail our immigration papers. It’s so weird how a few simple forms can get me on edge. I got back to work and felt nervous. This should be the last paperwork I need to fill out for awhile. I’m still not all into work yet. I just can’t stop thinking of Haiti and all the children. Last night was the mommy group. It felt good to talk about our adoption and hear everybody else’s stories. I came home and told Victor that we might be struggling with our adoption however there are more couples that are in the same both as us. Some of them have been waiting more that 15 months for a referral in Ethiopia. I guess we all have to stick together and support each other. Our children will be with us someday.

When I got home from work I got a call from Diane in Memramcook. She said she made a few calls for us. I am praying god and all my wonderful angels that Diane’s contact can help us out. I am making an official request to heaven tonight for all the prayers I can get.

Oh and tomorrow, we are meeting with our MP, Honourable Dominique LeBlanc. We’ll see how we’re going to make out. Stay Tuned for more tomorrow.

No comments: