Saturday, January 16, 2010

OBSESSED?

January 15th, 2010. 3 days has passed since the earthquake in Haiti. I’ve hypnotized by all the reports on TV, Internet and Radio. That’s all I’ve been thinking of. I’ve never felt so helpless in my life. With all of this going on and again, we are impacted on our adoption journey. 18 months, 2 weeks and 3 days that we’ve been actively trying to bring home our baby girl. First it was child trafficking in Ghana, then Imagine Adoption Agency going bankrupt and now destructive earthquake in Haiti. I cannot imagine that something else could happen. I’ve started to believe that someone is trying to give us a sigh that it’s not our destiny. But being the stubborn girl I am, I am not letting any negativity destroy me. We have our mind set that we want to bring home another family member in our lives and that’s what we are going to do. I just haven’t figured out how and when I’m going to do it but someone will guide me. I just know it.

No comments: