Monday, March 29, 2010

Immigration update

Yesterday, we were busy flowing Nicole and Renée’s last Ringuette Tournament. They got to the finals and lost in overtime. It was a good game. After the game, we left for Memramcook to collect more donations. I cannot express how overwhelm I am with everyone’s generosity. It will feel good to arrive at the orphanage with all those suitcases full and cash donations. I am so looking forward for this mission. In 1 week, I will be on my way to Haiti.


Today, I’ve been on hold for a long period of time with Immigration. I had received a letter from them confirming that they received our request to cancel our sponsorship for Ghana; however I had not received anything for Haiti. After being left on hold for 10 minutes to read the notes on our file, the lady on the phone said everything was good and we were set as a High Priority Case!!! Ya! She said I did not have to worry.

2 comments:

A said...

That's wonderful!! Always good to hear confirmation that everything is going according to plan :) :)

Did you ask for a certain age-range for your little girl? Do you have an idea how old she will be or do you get any little girl that is available for adoption? I'm not sure how the process works?

Sylvie and Victor said...

We've aske for a healthy child no more than 3 years of age. We did not specify female or male, however the O. knows that we want a girl!