Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My dossier is in MY POSSESSION!

March 17, 2010 - 18 days and I will be on my way to Haiti. I still think that it’s all a dream. The planning is working out just great. Jeanne and I have recruited 2 more to join us on our mission to Haiti, my step-daughter Nicole and her son, Daniel. I am so happy that Nicole is coming. I’ve always told her that I wanted her to come with me and now it’s really happening.

Today was a very busy day for me. I drove to Fredericton to get my adoption dossier. I am now in possession of our original authenticated dossier and all the copies. Youpiii!!!! I pity the person that will try to steel my dossier in my carry on suitcase while I’m traveling to Haiti LOL! We have to wait in Toronto for 9 hr to catch our flight to Miami. I won’t be leaving it unattended.


On other topic, I already have 1 full suitcase full of donations. I contacted a few doctors and they are going to prepare some supplies for me.

Well, night night. I’m calling it early.

No comments: