Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Already 365 day milestone aniversary

Another month just flew by. I just came back from my Cancun Vacation totally relaxed... so I thought.

During my vacation, it was the 1 year milestone of my dad passing away. During the evening of the anniversary, I dreamt of children. Everywhere I went, there were children. That morning, I got woken up by my cell in Mexico. My cell was in the safe. So by the time I got to open the safe, the phone had stopped ringing. 2 mins after it rang again. It was a friend of mine that was calling me about Haiti. It was really weird and it was 7:30 am.... Once I got off the phone, I told Victor that it was my dad’s sign. He was telling me that even after 1 year of him being physically gone; he was still by my side helping me. I went back to bed in peace.

Last week I went for a Reiki session. The woman told me that I was struggling. She said, I don’t know what you are fighting for but you are at the end of the rope. She said I had to slow down and take time for myself. I was really shocked to hear that because since I’ve been back from Cancun, I thought I was ok. For some really weird reason I believed her and really changed my nightly routine after all. I started going to bed really early and reading. I am taking time for myself in the evenings and relaxing. Life cannot get any better....

As far as adoption news, I don’t have any. Last I heard was that adoptions might re-open in 3 months. That was a few weeks ago. But then again it’s not confirmed, it was just posted on GLA blog. But I DO BELEIVE and know that KYANNA is COMING HOME. We just don’t have a concrete date yet.

1 comment:

Brendan and Mary said...

Your faith and hope is inspiring Syl! Continue to take time for yourself...you deserve it!

Mary