Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Trying to get to Haiti

We managed to get to Miami today. We saw all kind of signs of our little girl today. On the plane, we were watching a travel shows and they were in Berlin. As well, when we landed we passed by a plane that had big letters on it... ‘ Berlin’.


We spend the afternoon at the beach today. The water was so warm; it felt we were in a hot tub. We then took a stroll down Lincoln Ave and had a nice supper. We came back to the hotel to pack because we thought we had to leave bright and early in the AM but for some reason they changes the flights and now we might only be leaving at 3:30 pm. I called Red Tag and they had no idea what was going on so they said they will call us back. Do we leave in the AM or PM... I don’t have enough on my mind right now that I had to add this little stress LOL! Oh well, one way or another, we will see our baby girl tomorrow. We can’t wait.

So a few hours passed and Nicole found out by James that Brandon is picking us up at the airport in PAP in the AM and we go in front of the Judge at 1pm. I’ve been on the phone with Red Tag all night and I think I might just have to book another flight to get us there in the morning. American Airlines leaves at 7am (in 6 hrs.) No sleep, meet my girl in the morning and court in the afternoon. Sounds like a lovely day ahead of me. :O)

1 comment:

ourpartyof4 said...

So excited that you get to meet your daughter tomorrow! Let us know how it goes and post pics!