Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Waiting for potential dates to travel to Haiti.

I went shopping on the weekend to get her a cute white outfit to take pictures when we meet her. I can already picture her all cute and smiley! I downloaded all the videos I had on my video camera and digital camera so it’s all ready for when we leave. I will have so many videos of her for souvenirs when she grows up.


I don’t know what happened to my brain but since I found out that our dossier is out of IBESR and that we are finally ready to plan our first trip to meet her... I completely lost my train of thoughts. I am no longer able to concentrate. People talk to me, I hear them but I don’t have a clue what they are saying...

Melissa from GLA emailed me this evening to let me know she got my email. As soon as she can give me dates, I will be booking the flights right away. We are hoping that Nicole and Renée can come with us to Haiti so we can meet Berline (Kyanne) for the first time as a family. Lets cross our fingers that they can come!

Here’s Melissa’s email:

From: GLA Adoptions

Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 15:39:24 -0500
Subject: Re: CORMIER Family - OUT OF IBESR
To: Sylvie Cormier


Hi Sylvie!
Needless to say, it's been a little bit crazy for me since I've been back from my holidays, but I just wanted to let you know that I've read your e-mail and as soon as I get a chance to take a good look at the calendar, Iwill let you know about possible dates to come.


I haven't had a chance to talk to Dixie, but I will run the idea by her about Nicole and her sister coming as well and I will let you know what she says.
I'm so excited to see you soon and be able to witness this precious milestone for you!


Talk to you soon...
Melissa Friesen
Acting Adoptions Coordinator
God's Littlest Angels, Haiti

No comments: