Friday, February 24, 2012

JAMAICA here we come!

Well we are all set to go to Jamaica at the end of March! We'll be staying at the RIU Negril. I can’t wait. My cousin, her husband and their children are coming along, maybe her sister and her husband as well. They are not confirmed yet but I’m sure they are going to come. It’s going to be so much fun. Beach, sun, no cooking or cleaning for a week! I can’t ask for more. It’s going to be so much fun.

Yesterday was an interesting day. Kyanne and I got ready to meet my cousin at the travel agent and decided to have lunch with them first. Kyanne and her cousin Maika stayed in their high chair for an hour ½ without saying boo! We got to the travel agent did our thing and Kyanne started to be a little demanding. I knew she was tired. It was perfect because she would sleep on the way back, have a nice supper and be ready for the social worker to do our post placement report. Did it work out that way??? Not at all! She did not sleep one bit on the way home. She was too tired to even have supper. At that point, it was 5pm and he sw was coming at 6. I was not going to put her to bed and wake her up in less than an hour.  It was chaos!!! The sw was laughing. She said, yup, that’s a typical tired little girl. Kyanne wanted to stay in my arms, but she did not want me to sit down. She lasted a half hour and we put her to bed to be able to continue or meeting.

No comments: