Sunday, February 12, 2012

Storm weekend

I had my first moment Friday night… I gave Kyanne her bath right after her supper because our friends were coming over for a late supper and a few drinks. We used to do our Friday nights rituals almost every week and since we got Kyanne, it’s the first time they come over for supper. I think I was too excited and forgot to put her dipper on LOL! Luckily Nicole was playing with her and realized before she had an accident.

This week, we drove to Saint-John my other naturopath that does muscle testing. I had an appointment for all of us. I wasn’t sure how Kyanne was going to take it but it was ok. He could do the testing while she was in my arms using my arm. I am at ease now that she went and he assured me that she does not have any parasite, viruses... She’s a perfect healthy baby girl. It was almost a 2 hr drive and Kyanne did great. Her DVD player broke when we were still home. I wasn’t sure how we were going to managed but we sang and played peek-a-boo.

Other than that it was a pretty quite week. We had a play date with her cousin Maika and went to see grand-ma.

Last night we had a storm night. We stayed home and watched a movie. Kyanne went to bed early but the wind did not help us at all. I think I saw every hour. Unlike every night, when I brought her in our bed to sleep, she wanted to play. After an hour, I brought her back in her room and we slept on the single mattress on the floor. I got an hour of rest at least. When daddy got up, he brought her downstairs and I stayed in bed until she came to wake me up saying “ Hello”!!! How could I stay in bed with my little girl calling for me. J

It felt so great today when I saw that Kyanne was getting sleepy before lunch and I was able to get her to fall asleep for a nap. I tried to lay down beside her for a while trying to nap as well but I am too hipper. I just can’t sleep during the day. All I do is think of what I need to do... might as well just get up and do it LOL!

We showed Kyanne her photo album of GLA and she was all amazed. Her eyes were just so focused on the pictures. I kind of had the feeling that she remembered... I think I am going to get a large digital screen and put all the pictures of Haiti on it so she can look at them.

Oh and thank you for the comments for CIC blog. I called and I do need a visa for Kyanne if we would go to Disney in the US. I called the Jamaican Consulate in Ottawa and she doesn’t need one to go Yahooo!!! We’re going to Jamaica!!! ... I think... J I think I have my husband convinced at 75% now heheh.

No comments: