Saturday, February 25, 2012

Sliding Party

Where did the storm go? Today we were expecting a snow storm and we got nothing. My cousin invited us for a sliding party. They have a great big hill behind their house. Victor wanted to go to Moncton to get a few things this morning, but I decided to stay home to make sure Kyanne had a nice nap before we headed for Memramcook. I packed the pantry this morning. Yes! He finished it and it’s all ready to be used.

When I realized Kyanne was not eating her lunch, I asked her if she wanted to go to bed and she knotted her head saying yes. It was that simple. I washed her little hands and face. I was able to lay her down in our bed right away and she did not say a word. Her tiny little eyes closed and off she went in dream land.

We had so much fun at Janel’s. Kyanne did not want to go down the hill but she kept busy walking and watching all the other kids go down. Mommy tried to go down a few times but Kyanne was crying so hard that it made me sad. I think she thought I was leaving her. I had to stay on top of the hill with her. I guess we’ll have to wait for next year to go down and have fun.

Kyanne had a wonderful time with all her cousins. She was running all over the house laughing. I enjoy watching her with other children. She will play for a while and then she comes looking for us. It’s so cute!

I got her in her pj’s before we left and she was sound asleep in the car. Let’s pray she will sleep through the night so mommy can have a great night. This morning daddy was supper nice and let me sleep till pass 9 am. I needed to rest so badly. Kyanne hasn’t been sleeping well lately, even if I am in her room with her. I think she’s dreaming a lot and it wakes her.

I’ll post some pics later.  

No comments: