Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Loves the Mall!!!

Stormy day! I thought for sure we were going to stay in our pj’s all day and relax! To my surprise, daddy said he was going to Moncton to get a few things for work and he could bring Kyanne and I and drop us off at the mall. Did I hear mall??? He gave us an hour to get ready. Mommy did not waste one minute LOL!

I was so proud of my little girl today! She sat in her stroller for almost 2 ½ hours without saying boo! I was trying in clothes and everything. I love shopping with her. I now know that if I am with her alone, she will stay calm and listen to me. We did not even stop for lunch. We grabbed something to eat at Timothy’s and continued our shopping day. J

She even fell asleep in the stroller after a while. I told her it was ok to close her eyes and she listen to me. What a smart girl. While she was sleeping, daddy came to meet us. As soon as she woke up and saw him, she was not the same. She wanted to get out. I guess she wanted to stretch her legs.

2 comments:

Denise said...

Wow, what a lucky mom to have such a content shopper! My son was like that - he could sit in the stroller for a long time, but not Amara. She needs to be in the middle of it all, lol.

Danny Riddell said...

Maybe your little girls will understand that someday. She will be like you, who love to shop and, certainly, she doesn't want to be disturbed, too! LOL! But, it's great that you had a great time with her as you shop. I'm sure you'll always bring her to the mall. :)