Monday, February 13, 2012

More playdates

Super great morning! Kyanne slept all night till 6 am in her bed. She only cried (not even cried just dreaming I think) twice during the night and she went back to sleep. I brought her in our bed at 6 and she slept hugging me. When she does that, I can’t sleep because it feels so good. J When she woke up just before 8am, she had the most amazing smile and gave us a great big kiss on the mouth. So precious!!!! I wish every morning were like that!

What does it mean when you put your child in pyjamas that don’t fit... does it mean you don’t have any bigger size or you just don’t want to admit she’s growing??? My husband said he was going to go shopping if I don’t put her in bigger size pyjamas. The bottom part is almost at her knees.  I want to enjoy her being little for as long as I can;  And yes I have lots of 24 months size pyjamas... J

I’ve seen it all! I come downstairs from changing Kyanne and what do I see!!! Victor watching the Mommy Show hahaha! I started laughing out loud and Kyanne joined me. He said it was pretty interesting. J
Who will win the Tug a war with the giraffe??? ... George sort of stoll Kyanne’s giraffe this morning. When Kyanne realized what was going on, she wanted the giraffe back. George was holding on to it tightly with his paws and Kyanne was screaming and pulling real hard trying to win her stuffed animal back. Mommy had to come to the rescue and rescue the giraffe and gave them each a treat to calm down.


 Maika was taking Kyanne for a ride.
 Watching famous  Cornemuse!
 Where are we going now mommy???

Confirming last details with Théo for their playdate LOL!

Sam and George taking over Kyanne's stuffed toys.

Famous Sponge! She's starting to like Kyanne more and more. She comes out of her hiding place more often now.  I think she’s enjoying the treats!


Playdate at the mall with Liette and Théo.

 
Today Liette and I went to the mall so our little ones could burn some energy. Too cold to do anything else. No chance in hell, I will be able to shop while Kyanne is not in her stroller. She was running around in the stores throwing sweaters all over the place. When Théo had enough, he did not mind sitting down in his stroller to relax. To the contrary, my sweet Kyanne decided she would just scream and run around tired. She just doesn’t stop.
I don’t think I would have won mother of the year today.  As it was so cold today, I rushed to get her stroller out of the car and ran in the mall. Needless to say, when we were in the line-up at lunch hour to order our subs... I took my hands off the stroller and the stroller fell on the floor while Kyanne was in it. I had my baby bag on the handles. Because I had not put it together correctly outside, it could not take the weight of the bag and flipped on the ground. I thought I was going to die. Kyanne was fine. She did not hurt herself. It was a smooth landing. While we were ordering lunch.

1 comment:

Denise said...

lol - it takes a lot more than a tipped stroller to loose the mother of the year award. She must have been very surprised though!