Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Permanent Residence Card was in the mail today!

We’re going to Jamaica, We’re going to Jamaica!!! Yahoo!!! I was some excited this morning when I saw a letter from CIC. Now we just need to wait for my cousin to confirm the dates they can come and we’ll be able to book our trip. J

Today we spent the morning at my moms. We went for a long walk at the camp. It honestly felt like late spring. It was 9 degrees in my car. We came home early to get ready for another play date. My high school friends came over this evening. Gisele brought her daughter that is the same age as Kyanne. I should not say high school friends because we’ve all been friends since kinder- garden. It’s so much fun to talk about the good old days. It feels like just last week we were having our sleep overs. So many good memories.  It’s fun to have girls nights like that once in a while. I am looking forward for our next one.

1 comment:

ourpartyof4 said...

Great news about her LPR card and about the trip! I am sure the warm sunshine will be a welcome relief! What a great bonding trip this will be.
PS- Can you fit me in your suitcase ;-)