Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Lack of sleep

As soon as I went to bed after the movie last night, Kyanne started crying. I could tell that it was not her mommy can go back to bed right away cry... By midnight, I had gone in her room 6 times. I knew she needed her mommy and daddy so I brought her over in our room and she slept with us. Even between us all comfy, she was waking up crying every 45 minutes. We started the morning at 6 am! I am trying to tell myself that she will sleep a full night soon!!!
Mommy did not mind at all to get up. I know she is going through lots of changes and we’re going to do whatever it takes to make her better. Daddy went to work later this morning so we enjoyed breakfast and coffee with our little angle. Once we were ready to face the day, we got dressed all warm and went for a nice walk. It was a bit chilly. Once we got home, she was sound asleep. I brought the stroller in the house and she slept all dressed for another good half hour. When she woke up we got ready to meet my friends from work for lunch. We had a nice time. As usual, Kyanne was the entertainment! She made everyone laugh.
We had a nice family evening. We ate fruits with melted chocolate. It was so yummy! I’ve been less strict about my eating habits since Kyanne arrived. I hope I don’t lose my touch...

My girl is growing up.  It’s weird, but I feel that when we talk to her, she understands everything we tell her and she will let us know if she agrees or not LOL!

Well, that’s it for me. I am sitting on the floor in the bathroom watching her take a bath and I am ready to take my shower and go to bed as soon as she’s asleep. I can’t go 2 nights without any sleep. I could feel my eyes getting heavy at supper time. We took our time after bath and I gave her a good massage rubbing lotion on her body. I turned her on her back and she could have probably fallen asleep while I was massaging her back. She was all comfortable. She especially likes it when I rub lotion on her little nose. She will give me the most beautiful smile.

Before going to bed, she walked up to the fridge and pointed. She wanted her water before bed. Such a smart little one. 
Tonight I’m all ready. I have the air mattress and blankets ready for backup to put in her room in case.
Talk to you all tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Felicitations Sylvie! You are doing such a wonderful job. By the way, have you ever tried to give her some water once she is up crying!

Sylvie and Victor said...

Yes I have tried that. Sometimes is works. :)