Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Little things off my chest

As I sit here blogging, my baby girl is NAPPING... but its 5:30 in the afternoon. L She only had a half hour nap in the stroller and she could not stand herself anymore. I had to carry her in my arms like a baby and she fell asleep in less than 2 minutes. She is now sleeping like a rock with Sam and George in our bed. I don’t want her to fall off so I will sit here for a while and blog J

Yesterday, we spend the day at my moms. She said she would make us lunch. I was not going to refuse that offer. Any offer for someone to make us food now... I will not refuse LOL! We went for a walk with Kyanne in the stroller. My mom pushed her the whole way. This was sort of an excuse to get her to do some exercise LOL!
Kyanne came to bed with us around 1 this morning. I love having her by my side. I can finally say in now KYANNE CUDDLES WITH ME! We all woke up at 8 this morning. It feels so good to be rested. Daddy is sick again. He is coughing and has the chills. He got the speech that 2 years ago he followed my diet and supplements and had a winter without being sick. This is all I’m going to say. Kyanne and I decided to go for a jog with the jogger stroller. We got dressed and off we went with Sam and George.  I could not believe it when we got home. I had to put the dogs in the shower when we arrived. They were full of mud. Middle of January and there were puddles of water and mud everywhere. This is so crazy. I was even to warm with my hat on. This is some crazy winter we are having.
Kyanne only slept half hour this afternoon. Usually she would keep on sleeping when we would get back from outside but not today. She was wide awake. Around 3, we went to visit her cousin Ghislain. They played for a good hour.

This evening, I was not in a very good mood. I absolutely don’t like being told what to do or what I should or should not do. I find that I am a very passive person most of the time and I will not say what I really want to scream out loud. Well this was the case this evening. I bit my lips and did not say a word. It was not the end of the world but I was not in the mood for advice. I don’t know if Victor noticed but I think he wasn’t paying attention as he was sick. I really don’t want anyone telling me when I should or should not let Kyanne nap. Who cares if it was 5pm and we should have been having supper... I have a year off to be home and I will re-arrange our schedule if I have to. We’ll that was fun getting this of my chest. I sometime don’t say my true feeling out loud, so this is a way for me to vent and be able to sleep at night.
You never know what she’s going to do when I put her in her crib for the night. Sometimes, she sings, claps her hands, barks like a dog, calls out for the cat... but tonight, she got up, grabbed my face and gave me a big kiss. It was so funny, but at the same time, so loving. She amazes me every day. I am so blessed to have her in my life.

No comments: