Sunday, January 22, 2012

No sick day when you’re a mommy I guess!

Kyanne and I finally caught up to daddy and caught his bug. We had a runny nose all weekend. I used to tough it out and not take any meds, but with a 19 month old toddler running around, mommy took some meds to clear up my head. I would have not been able to function without them. I hate taking meds but I had no choice. I can't stay in bed cause she will run to my room and scream ' maman' ... How coul'd I possibly ignore her... :)
Today was daddy’s birthday. His 2 other girls were in Halifax for a ringette tournament so we are going to celebrate tomorrow instead. I felt real bad this morning. He’s the one that got up with Kyanne and made us breakfast. I was not even able to spoil him... I guess I spoil him all the time so he treated me good on his birthday hahah! This afternoon I did not feel like doing anything so we just went for a long drive to get a coffee so she could sleep.
Oh! I forgot to mention about Friday evening. My little girl started crying at 11pm and would not get back to sleep. I guess she was starting to feel sick and she could not breathe and have her thumb in her mouth. I brought her in our bed and she was still crying. She would sit down and watch us sleep. Mommy and daddy did not sleep too much.
Other than that we stayed indoors this weekend since we were sick. We still did a bit of dancing but mostly relaxed. I hope we all get our strength for this new week coming up and we can go outdoors and do some activities.


Mémére and Kyanne out for a stroll.
Sam with Kyanne's sunglasses.
 Playdate with Théo and Liette




Sleepy Kyanne
My 3 girls are out to lunch LOL!
Ah!!!! this is what I was looking forward for so long. My baby girl all relaxed on mommy.
Mommy and Kyanne having fun... and finshed on the floor...
Daddy's first Bday cake.

No comments: