Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Relax day!

Today was a basic stay home day. When miss little princess decided to get up at 7:30 this morning, mommy was not really ready. I brought her in our bedroom and she played in the bed for a good half hour with the dogs while I was relaxing. I can feel it... she will soon cuddle with me in bed and rest!!! It’s coming!!!

We went for 2 walks in the cold but I bundled her up all warm and she slept for a good hour. I decided to re-organize my bedroom and de-clutter. After I was done, we both took a shower and waited for daddy to come home for supper. I tried to put her in her crib for a nap but no luck today. At least she slept in the stroller.
I am getting the hang of staying at home now. I don’t feel an urge to run somewhere. I just love spending our alone time during the day. It’s so much fun and we are getting to know each other.

1 comment:

Denise said...

It's takes some time to get used to being at home, doesn't it? I'm glad you are starting to find it easier.