Friday, December 2, 2011

Théo is coming home! Yahhh!!!

Great news!!!

Théo, Liette’s son is coming home!!! She got the news today that she can travel to Haiti next Friday, December 9th. I am so happy for her. If I didn’t have Liette by my side all this time, I don’t think I would have made it. It was so nice to have someone to run to everyday with questions, concerns and happy emails. Next week it’s her turn to feel the happiness of holding her little Théo in her arms and not letting go. I can’t wait for her to get home and settle in so we can start our play dates. Having Kyanne and Théo together is going to be so special.

3 comments:

Denise said...

Congratulations, Liette!! It will be so amazing for these children to be in contact with each other after knowing each other at the O.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Denise!!! I have been following your journey and I hope that Giselle gets to come home as soon, as soon as possible!!!

Liette

Nat_Bee said...

yay Liette et Théo! Same day as my last day of work :) So happy for you mamas!