Thursday, December 29, 2011

White Noise Machine

Kyanne decided that she no longer likes oatmeal. It’s a thing of the past. She’s now stuck on buckwheat waffles. I load it with almond butter or peanut butter and she just can’t have enough. Tomorrow, I will try making pancakes and see how it goes.  

I was quite amazed this morning after breakfast. Kyanne is usually velcroed to my legs if I don’t have her in my arms when I try to clean up her mess after we are done eating, but today, she went to her toy box and played by herself. I could hear her talking. Don’t know if she has an imaginary friend but she was telling whoever what to do LOL! I stopped cleaning and watched her for a moment. It’s great to see her develop in her own way every day.

Today we worked on pointing at her eyes, nose, and mouth. I think they practiced this at the orphanage because she knows where point.

I drank about 8 cups of coffee today and I was still feeling sleepy in the afternoon. I know the rain was not helping but I needed to do something. I might have to consider getting an espresso machine instead of the Keurig machine. I guess I felt restless not being able to go outside. I decided to get back on track and do a little raw cooking this evening. I got Kyanne to help. She loved when I turned on the food processor and blender. She sits in her chair and watches mommy make a mess hahah! I made a batch of raw beet burgers, onion crackers. While I had a few empty trays left in my dehydrator, I decided to add some bananas and apples. I hope she likes them.

The first few months, Kyanne was doing great during the night. She was not waking up during the night. The past week, she’s been waking up crying at least twice during the night. Mommy does not like this new arrangement. I decided to get her a white noise machine. I have it on right now and she has not woken up yet!!! Usually she would have done so already. I’ll let you know tomorrow.

Denise: Yes my plan is to go to Edmonton sometime in the spring and I would love to meet you and your family!!!

3 comments:

Denise said...

I think you need to start a healthy eating blog - I'm amazed at all the foods you make!

I'll look forward to your visit this spring! It would be amazing if Giselle was home and our girls could play!!

Office White Noise said...

I really like your blog, keep it up!

White Noise Machines said...

This is the appropriate blog for anybody who desires to search out about this topic. Thanks for sharing these ideas.